Want a full out custom scale truck? Well we have you covered!
Components made from Aluminum with rubber simulated airbags
* These kits are very easy to assemble, but you will need to drill holes to mount them to the frame
* You will need one kit per rear axle on your truck
* Works with Tamiya semi axles
* The "air bags" use springs inside them to hold the weight of the truck and load.
* If your wanting to use scale bolts for your build, you can find the same ones i use at - http://www.lockeduprc.com/M3_c_79.html